This is first of my additions to our blog. I have to admit that I was pretty frightened on becoming a father. Being responsible for a wee infant really had me kind of freaked out. But as I saw my son born, that glorious miracle of child birth, I realized what it means to be a father. It is just another piece of my life that fell into place to help me feel more complete. I love being a dad. The 5:30 am feedings (I get home from work around 2:00 am), the diaper changes, the baths, doing dishes so Kristen can rest, just feels right. It is greater than I could ever imagine.
On a more humorous note, the golden showers that Kaleb has decorated his room with were quite funny. But you would think I would learn from the first time to keep the diaper on a little longer? Oh well, welcome to parenthood.
-Jake
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
A guy's perspective on becoming a father.
Posted by Stevens Family at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment