We are finding things to keep ourselves busy. I would go crazy if I was just sitting around twiddling my thumbs waiting for this baby to decide to join the world.
Jake has been using his new grill as often as he can. He is getting better and better at smoking. So far we've enjoyed chicken, ribs, and marshmallows. I look forward to being the guine pig for his next experiments.
![]() |
| Our conservative Kaleb chose this shirt to wear to church this past Sunday. Oh I love the independence of kids! |
We've gone for a few walks and car rides, play at the park daily and just enjoy this time together as a family of 4.
I love living in this area. There are so many fun things that we love doing and they are close enough to enjoy without any planning. Last Saturday we went out for a drive and kept going until we ended up in West Yellowstone. Jake was excited for the boys to see the bear and wolf discovery center. He visited when he was younger and still talks about it. There wasn't much going on with the animals but the boys loved seeing the two bears wrestling in the water. It was hard for them to see over the enclosure. I couldn't hold them up for long so dad became the watch tower switching off between the boys.
We got everything switched over to our new Suburban ... thank you again dad! I can't say enough how grateful I am for all your help in getting this car for us.
The boys seems so far away clear back in the third row. I love all the space already and we haven't even had to put it to good use yet.
Now I hope we can sell our other car for a decent price.
I am 40 weeks today without much baby action happening. I feel exhausted almost constantly and uncomfortable, especially when I try to sleep. Otherwise I'm feeling great. This is a hard time for me. I am not a patient person. I really dislike waiting! I am at the end of my rope waiting to meet this baby. There is no reason to induce so the doctor is with me in just waiting it out and seeing if she decides to come on her own. I guess my body just likes being pregnant too much, it doesn't want to give up the baby. Here I am still waiting. I'm sure this baby is having a hard time saying goodbye to Heaven and all the people she loves there, and I don't blame her one bit.
Waiting
Dear baby, here beneath my heart,
I thought that you might come today;
The timing seemed just right.
But the stars are out and the moon is high
and sheepishly I wonder why
I try to arrange the plans of God.
For now I know you will not come
until the one who holds eternity
rustles your soft cocoon
and whispers in tones I will not hear,
"it's time, precious gift."
"Now it's time."
-by Robing Jones Gunn
I love you already my precious daughter and I can't wait to meet you. I am so excited and anxious to be holding you in my arms and to get to know you better. But for now I know I must wait as you say your goodbyes to those beyond the veil. When you are ready I can't wait to show you the wonders of this world and to introduce you to all the people here who already love you so much. I will trust in my body and God to know when the time is right. Nature is brilliant; human minds are flawed, impatient and restless. I know this baby is smart enough to pick her own birthday so I'll try not to rush her!










1 Comments:
Good Job Krissy poo! You can do it! You are strong and brave and smart! I can't wait to meet your little girl.
Post a Comment