Little girls are so much fun to have around. I felt well enough to attend church this past Sunday. It was great to be there as a family of five. Breahna did so well. I fed her once but she mostly slept the entire three hours. I had her snuggled against me in a wrap and she was as content as could be ... plus, it kept her mostly away from curious people. I'm not quite ready to pass her off to all the hands eager to hold her.
I really hope she keeps her hair. It's already starting to lighten up. She has blond tips. Didn't stay dark for long! She loves having her head rubbed. She practically starts purring.
She loves snuggling and being held close. But doesn't like to be wrapped.
So far she's a pretty good baby. She's been grumpy the past few days. I think she's having some tummy issues not being able to pass things out. Poor girl, I feel so bad when she's screaming in pain and I really don't know what's wrong or what I can do to help her.
She had her 1 week appointment today and is as healthy as can be - already gained back to her birth weight plus an ounce.
So far so good - loving having 3 kids!
1 Comments:
Have you ever used gripe water? It's all natural, made with ginger I think, and it really helps baby tummy pain. The generic version however, does not work. We loved the stuff when Laurel was a baby. I think it's so great that the sling works so well; I am going to have to try that with this baby! I love the idea of a hands free option that also keeps them happy.
Post a Comment