It's 6am as I lay in a hospital bed cradling our new baby girl. It still seems surreal we have a new baby, let alone a girl! As the nurses kept saying "she this" and "she that" it sounded so weird. They recently brought her back from the nursery with a bow in her hair, wow, we have a girl!!!
I almost feel unworthy to hold this new precious infant in my arms, so fresh from God. It's as if the curtain that separates this life from the Heavens has been pulled back and a portion of pure joy has come in through the window. The feeling is so intense, so profound, I am just smiling uncontrollably.
It's still amazing to me that someone so little can bring about such pure happiness. I have never had more of what truly matters and have never been happier. I love being a wife and mother.
Quick stats and I'll write the birth story later:
Born June 15th around 7:30pm
8lbs 7 oz and 20 in long
She has a lot of dark hair! Her birth was amazing and wonderful, as is she.

1 Comments:
So cute... I cannot even imagine she this and she that lol!!! She is beautiful and so lucky to be part of an awesome family!!
Post a Comment