We're just taking one day at a time here. Finding things to do each day. Trying to pass the time, keep my mind occupied so I don't go crazy waiting for this baby to join our family.
We mostly just go for a daily walk. Usually starts or ends at the awesome park just up the block from us.
Earlier this week it was finally warm enough that they turned on the water at the splash pad (same park)I think a 90 degree day counts as warm enough (although it was 60 the next day. Yeah for bi-polar weather!)
Alexander doesn't like the noise - especially when the giant bucket dumps water.
This is officially summertime to me. Spending our days soaking up the sun with hundreds of other kids. I love it!
Yes, I'm still pregnant (4o weeks + 4 days). No, there is no baby news. The doctor and I will decide on a course of action if I make it to my appointment next Thursday morning. Hope I don't! I think my ribs are literally bruised with how high up in them this baby has been.
Just like a cake, baking times may vary.



1 Comments:
oh man!! I was so hoping to hop on here and see baby pics :D well at least I know you didn't have her without me knowing about it. I can't wait to see your sweet little girl!!
Post a Comment