Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Positive Thinking.

Well, after seeing the last post to the blog and how my opinion was skewed, I am going to clarify my meaning and also give an update from a dad's perspective.

For me, talking about rough times should be done; it is healthy. But, and again this is MY OPINION so don't get too anxious to comment, it should be done more in private with family and those whom I deem as friends and not in front of the entire world on the web. I am not saying that all posts should appear wonderful and happy-go-lucky, because a blog is an update on life and life is not all wonderful. But it should focus more on the joys and triumphs and less on the frustration and defeats. But enough on that.

After not having seen Kaleb and Kristen for over a week, I was really anxious to have them both come home yesterday. Kaleb has grown so much and is really starting to smile and show his personality more and more. He is still up more often than I would like but it is a joy to me to be able to take care of him.

Also, I really missed Kristen. Someone at work asked if I enjoyed being a bachelor again. I hated being single so when I married Kristen, I enjoyed life so much more because I felt more complete. I really missed having my confidant and lover around. She is my best friend and I love her with all my heart.

Well, I am off to work. So until next time.

-Jake

3 Comments:

Holly said...

I know what you mean about not wanting everyone to read about your life, but I also think there probably isn't anyone who knows about your blog other than family and friends. Also, if you are worried about it, you can make the blog private so only invited readers can see it.

I do think it's really cool that you participate in the blog also, thats really awesome! Brad doesn't post on ours, I think it would be cool if he did. It's not really his thing though.

Sarah Heder said...

Okay, Jake, I agree with you! You've made a good point! I am still impressed that you're posting stuff on the blog, not just Kristen. I still can't really get Dan to do it. I'm still working on him. He has some ideas of what he would want to do but I have yet to get him to actually sit down and do it.

Karin said...

Hi guys, how are you and the little one doing?