I couldn't wait to post this picture of Kaleb. I finally succeeded yesterday in getting a few pictures of his smile. This is my favorite one
I think his hair looks really red in this picture, I've noticed in the sun that he has red highlights. It will be interesting to see how this whole hair business ends up.
It's a smile that melts my heart and makes me look fondly with love down at this beautiful baby boy that sometimes I still can't believe he came to be in our family - going back to previous post - we are so blessed! Even if he's inconsolable before sunrise, I still can't fathom how much I love this bright happy boy...he is such a joy to be around and to have in our family...he even manages to soften up grumpy ol' dad. (Edited by Jake- Very Funny!!!)
And Kaleb...don't think just because you are beyond cute than means we'll let you get away with anything (well, all the time anyway).
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
*Cheese*
Posted by Stevens Family at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Comments:
He is so cute Kristen!!!
I think he looks a lot like you too, well, both of you I guess, I can see both of you in him, but mostly you (Kristen).
I think he has Jake's nose though.
I love it when they start to smile, it makes it feel like you are doing something right because you have such a happy baby!
SO CUTE!!!!!!! I'm dying. He can come over and play anytime. And congrats on the job... that sounds really cool. And yes, it is nice to get out of the house.
How stinkin' cute is that?!? Love it!
Congrats on the job and good luck with the job/house hunt. Let us know how we can help.
Kristen, I didn't know you had a blog! Well I'm glad I figured it out. What a sweet baby, he does look a lot like you. That is really great about the new job, I'm sure it will work out wonderfully!
Post a Comment