Beware...here comes a photo montage.
So, I know we all think our babies are the cutest...and actually...I would agree that all your babies are the cutest...but I think Kaleb fits into the "my baby is the cutest" category. Kaleb was kind of grumpy when I picked up our camera to play with the settings he started smiling. I thought that was funny so I held up the camera again and he smiled until I put it down. He's already hamming it up for the camera! I can't get over how cute he is! So, here is a montage of oober cuteness.I was kind of bummed I didn't get a picture earlier. I had Kaleb laying on this pillow, I walked out of the room to grab something and came back in. He had scooted himself backwards off the pillow and was up on his hands and knees...that isn't allowed yet! And he has really been into the fist and thumb in mouth business lately, that's not allowed either, I can't take that away as easily as a binky! He'll even try to get both binky and fist in his mouth at the same time and gets frustrated when he realizes they don't all fit!
So, I realize all these pictures are basically the same...but he was just being so cute how could you choose just one? I just have to remind myself sometimes when he's grumpy that there is all this cuteness under that scowl.
I am so excited for this weekend. I'm sure I'll be back here on Monday with another shloo of pictures of our family fun. Okay - the baby on my lap has a grumpy face coming out, I'd better see if it's cool enough outside to go for a walk...augh, it has been so hot...I'm glad this hot business it almost over. (But then I'll be complaining it's cold, I just can't win can I?)
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Cuteness
Posted by Stevens Family at 6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
What a doll! Kaleb is definitely in the cutest baby category.
Those pictures are adorable!!!
Post a Comment