So, some pictures of Kaleb first. Yesterday was his first time in the pool, so, of course, I had to get a few pictures
Not so sure about this
Okay - pressing on. I love this gospel! It's so great to know that know matter what happens, is happening, there is a plan for you, even if you have no idea about that said plan! Last Wednesday a random job fell in my lap that is just perfect. That being said, nothing is random. If we are trying to do what we're supposed to, things will always work out, even if we don't know how. Jake was in his boss' office last Wednesday when she commented about the receptionist needing two hours off every day and how was she ever going to find someone who would be willing to work just two hours a day? Jake chimed in that I could probably do it. I thought it was a great idea, two hours out of the house every morning will be perfect. Unfortunately, Jake will have to get up with Kaleb earlier than he would normally choose to, but, I'm actually excited...I start tomorrow (that was fast!) With it being only 2 hours a day is this considered a quarter time job, since it's only 10 hours a week? This was the easiest job I've ever been hired for. I didn't even have to have an interview, in fact, boss is out of town for the next week or so. I guess that means I have a good reputation, I hope I don't make Jake look bad! Seriously though, how hard could it be to mess up at a receptionist job?
For those who might not know. Jake applied for a job by San Francisco a while back. We have been praying for this job and are still waiting to hear back about it, the good news (we think) is that the company is no longer accepting applications, so that means all the sooner we will hear about it (we hope and pray). We are moving no matter what when our lease is up the end of October so we're just hoping it's to San Francisco, as much as we love our ward, and it has been the best thing about our move to CA. we both feel it's time to move on. I hate being in limbo, not knowing where we will be living a few months from now. But, I know everything will work out as it's supposed to.
I will say it again - I am so grateful for how blessed we are. I have the best husband ever, who puts up with a lot from me. As you lead me lead me by the hand through parenthood, I am glad it is you who chose me. Thank you for our baby boy, who is lucky to have such an amazing daddy.
For those who might not know. Jake applied for a job by San Francisco a while back. We have been praying for this job and are still waiting to hear back about it, the good news (we think) is that the company is no longer accepting applications, so that means all the sooner we will hear about it (we hope and pray). We are moving no matter what when our lease is up the end of October so we're just hoping it's to San Francisco, as much as we love our ward, and it has been the best thing about our move to CA. we both feel it's time to move on. I hate being in limbo, not knowing where we will be living a few months from now. But, I know everything will work out as it's supposed to.
I will say it again - I am so grateful for how blessed we are. I have the best husband ever, who puts up with a lot from me. As you lead me lead me by the hand through parenthood, I am glad it is you who chose me. Thank you for our baby boy, who is lucky to have such an amazing daddy.
3 Comments:
Congrats on the job! It was so good for me when I decided to go back to work when Abby was 3 months old, it was nice to be out of the house just a little bit and see other adults, it was good for Brad and the kids to have some time alone too.
I know what you mean about being in limbo not knowing where you are going to be, thats how it was for us until about 2 weeks before we moved. We knew we were going to move no matter what, but didn't know if it would still be in Salt Lake County or Davis County and were waiting to hear back about whether Brad had a job with Davis School District or not.
It was super stressful, and then finding a place to move to in such short notice that was big enough for us and we could afford was stressful too, but in the end, it worked out perfectly! I just know we were meant to be here!
I must say, I'm jealous of Kaleb's pretty blue eyes! I can pretty much guarantee than none of my kids will get my eye color because Brad's brown is dominant. Hannah has brown, and Abby I think has Hazel, sometimes they are brown, sometimes green, sometimes both at once, its weird. I'd love for this baby to have blue eyes like me, but I'm not holding my breath. I do love their eyes, but I like blue so much too. Kaleb sure is a cutie!!!
I'm glad you have such comforting thoughts about all the change going on in your life. I'm really glad that you got that receptionist job. We are going to miss you in primary and our ward big time when you guys leave. Don't go!
Kristen, this is brooke. congrats on everything. kaleb is darling. wahoo! good luck with the job thing
Post a Comment