This is mostly pictures...Kaleb is so cute, I couldn't decide which one to post - so I posted a lot of them.
Thanks to some wonderful friends in our ward we got to go on our first date without Kaleb. We walked over after work to get a slice of pizza and then to share some Cold Stone Creamery Nutter Butter icecream - YUM! (Although they were out of the two mix-ins that we wanted, Oreo's and Reese's, is that what we get for going at 8:00 at night?)
The night before Halloween we decided to carve a pumpkin (maybe next year Kaleb will care and we'll do it before he goes to bed)
Jake designed the really cool eyes - we played nice and shared the knife. It's hard to get a picture of a glowing pumpkin! I got the duty of picking out all the seeds......and then I roasted them. They were a bit heavy on the salt but tasted pretty good after you rubbed them between your hands to get rid of the inch layer of salt. Not too bad for a first time trying roasted pumpkin seeds.
For Halloween we were invited to a friends party and trick-or-treating in their neighborhood afterward. Kaleb was having an ornery day so it just wasn't worth it to take him. Jake and Kaleb were going to go by themselves anyway since I had to work. I put him in his costume for some pictures and then sent him to bed. Who expects a first Halloween to be fun anyway?
Didn't Grandma Stevens pick out the cutest costume ever?
And, just because Kaleb is cute...
2 Comments:
kaleb is cute!! I think that costume is adorable.
I LOVE his costume! So cute!
Post a Comment