Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Babies Laugh is the best remedy

I have a few videos of Kaleb from a few days ago. I wish I would have come in at the beginning when he was really laughing, but, I got a piece of it. Jake made this random noise when commenting about something and Kaleb started laughing. We both looked around trying to figure out what he found so funny, and then realized, it was the noise Jake had just made. Of course, we had to try it again, Kaleb was laughing so hard he was choking. I've only ever heard Kaleb laugh one little 'Ha' not this full on gut laughing. Again, wish you could have seen the best part of it, but, here's what I got. A babies laugh is so infectious. A remedy for a cloudy day. Enjoy, and see if you can keep a straight face!

2 Comments:

Sarah Heder said...

I've never heard a baby do a single "HA" as their laugh. That is so funny!

Tanya said...

I love Kaleb's laugh, that is so funny, I agree with Sarah, he is the first kid I have seen do a single syllable laugh, it is so cute.