Yes, I realize it is going to snow any day now and here I am talking about summer. But, that is how far behind I am with this blog! Now I get to spend what is probably going to be a cold winter reminiscing about summer time. Sounds good to me! Let's go back in time; a long, long, time ago in a little land called Idaho, it was June:
Little Evelyn was 16 months old and had to use two spoons to eat.
Moving on we come to a birthday:
Breahna turned 3 years old and it was time to celebrate this amazing girl.
She loves animals so one of her gifts was a family gift, a zoo membership. Our first trip was for her birthday. It's quite awesome that in a small town in south east Idaho is actually quite an impressive zoo. They don't have elephants or hippos or animals that need a large family herd but they do have zebras, lions, tigers, bears, camels, and so much more.
There's an interactive pen where one can pet, brush, and frolic with the goats:
The next day was Breahna's birthday. I like to make the birthdays as special as I can. I believe I started what will now have to be a tradition for every kid; waking up to lots and lots of balloons:
Birthday's aren't very exciting around here. Birthday kid does get to choose what kind of cake they want and what they want for dinner.
Breahna chose a butterfly cake and Lucy's Pizzeria:
I brought the cake to the restaurant to enjoy but we ended up opening the presents at home:
Inside one big box was lots of smaller presents:
I think she was quite excited by her loot. She said she wanted butterflies for her birthday so she got a butterfly farm and butterfly dress with accessories. She also got play dough:
Play dough was my favorite gift. It kept many of the kids quite for many nonstop hours and days:



0 Comments:
Post a Comment