next event of June was Kaleb's 6th birthday. He wanted an airplane cake so me and my sidekick got to work:
The next day it was time to set up for the birthday part:
Daddy helped Kaleb get ready for his party:
Happy birthday Kaleb!
I tried to make a blue bubbly drink (to look like cloud) It didn't work. It was so sweet not even the kids would drink it. Wow, it was a zinger.
Kaleb wanted an orange and a purple cake. Jake made the smaller orange one. He thought he could do better than my purple one ... and he did.
I made little airplanes treats
The frosting was pretty sad looking but it tasted good
He was happy, and as I always say, that's all that matters
I taught the kids how to fold paper airplanes:
our friends Anna and Kyle showed up to say happy birthday
Kaleb, you are one amazing guy, we love you!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment