Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pause

This week I am joining some friends and pausing the little bit of world that I can. We are pausing in memory of a sweet little boy who didn't stay long enough. Our amazing dear friends held their baby boy as his spirit was released back to Heaven. I'm sure they wonder why the world is still cruising on around them when their world has come to a crashing halt.
The angles in Heaven wrote his name in the book of life, then quietly closing it declared "too perfect for Earth"
I know Henry will be a great missionary in Heaven. He has a world of people praying for him and his parents.
What makes this so hard is that if a wife loses a husband she is called a widow. A husband who loses a wife, a widower. A child who loses his parents is called an orphan. There is no word for a parent who loses a child, that's how awful the loss is!
Pausing my bit of world for a moment in memory of those babies who didn't stay long enough...I have known too many friends who had to say "goodbye" way too soon.
May you know our hearts and prayers are with you always. Wanting to hold a bit of your grief for a while but hoping a long distance hug will suffice.
Pausing in memory of Chad, James, Becky, Henry, and all those little ones that have left their Earthly body way too soon. Your spirit and love lingers on.

2 Comments:

Tanya said...

Kristen, thank you for posting this. It has said exactly what I have been feeling for our dear friends.

Claire Thompson said...

Amen Kristen.