We ended up with a sandbox. It was left at the neighbors by several previous tenants. Our friends were going to just throw it away. We decided to put it to use. Still not sure it's going to stick around for long. The boys enjoy it. I don't enjoy the mess, which I knew would be the biggest problem. They seem to have learned quickly though that the sand stays in the box.
We've been enjoying a quiet summer. A lot of day trips. I love this area. There are a lot of close places to go just for the day. Pack a picnic, and the bug spray, and it makes for a great day.
Checking out the falls
 |
Xander is our climber, we'll have to watch this one closely
|
Our lives are pretty boring right now and that's fine by me. Boring and predictable is kind of nice.
We've been dealing with a stomach bug the past week...that's more than enough excitement.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment