Just a couple quick pictures this morning. I have what I believe is a sinus infection so I can't think straight, let alone walk straight, ha ha ha.
It's almost everyday that little things make me realize how fast these boys are growing. Pretty soon Kaleb won't be able to sit on our lap anymore with his head tuck under our chins.
And this is how Xander was patiently waiting for me this morning as I got his big brother and myself ready for the day.
So handsome! Kaleb all ready for church yesterday.He still doesn't like nursery one bit and cries through most of it. He is usually brought to us after an hour. Yesterday they said he was fine as long as he didn't run out of cheerios, ha ha ha. Although we still ended up with him during the third hour since he was stinky. I wonder if he did that on purpose? That's our challenge right now that we're working on, staying in nursery, and being happy about it.
Yesterday he was with Jake during the last hour and Jake is pretty sure Kaleb yelled out "I want to go home now!" Kaleb is talking a lot more. If only we could understand 95% of what he says.
The weather is gorgeous today. Too bad I don't trust myself to carry these boys, especially up and down stairs. Here's to hoping next week I write from an infection free house.
Monday, February 22, 2010
So Big
Posted by Stevens Family at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comments:
Don't worry - Tyler still sits on my lap and somehow fits his head under my chin. He's big, but still loves to cuddle his mom.
Post a Comment