...well, lions and ducks anyway. And kudos if you can name the movie where "beavers and ducks!" comes from.
What a fun filled weekend this was. A lot of pictures quickly overloaded my camera. Be prepared, I'm warning you, this is a picture overload blog post,
Thursday evening we went to the Stevens for a short visit.
Kaleb loves Tucker and sometimes you don't know who is chasing who
It's a big world out there
Friday we were able to go to Shawna's work and trick-or-treat to the cubicles. It was fun to see where she works and meet her coworkers.
Kaleb was so excited to be a duck. It was one of his first words (if you can decipher between that and truck)
As soon as we tried the costume on him he was jumping up and down "duck! duck! quack quack quack"


Grandma and Xander the lion
Afterward we went for lunch at a really yummy Greek restaurant..Raygan was also with us - why don't I have any pictures of you!? She was wearing the coolest witches hat ever!

Saturday morning my parents picked us up on their way to Salt Lake. We had the opportunity to witness my 9 year old niece Nile being baptized. She listened to the missionary discussions and accepted the blessing of being baptized. I am so proud of her and this decision. I know she will be greatly blessed because of it.
My Dad baptized Nile
My Dad, Nile, my sister Michelle and her hubby Alan (Nile's parents)
My Dad, Nile, my sister Michelle and her hubby Alan (Nile's parents)
Next we went to Michelle's house to enjoy a Halloween family get together...
Here's an overload of the fun that ensued...
Two of my favorite boys...I really missed having Jake there






Trick-or-treat time!
It was such a perfect evening weather wise...not too cold...ahh
We first went next door to the church for trunk or treat. I think it is a fact as far as I know. No matter where you are the gospel is always the same truth, and there will always be trunk-or-treating.


Ella the elephant, Nile the witch and Lucas the, uh?? well, he did have a light saber and a red cape, I don't think it was Little Red Riding Hood, just not sure...TRICK-OR-TREAT!
Whenever I tried to get Kaleb to say "Happy Halloween" or "trick-or-treat" he would just say "quack, quack, quack" I guess that works just as well.
brother-in-law and sister with their kids Sammy and Ella.
Ella is the funniest little girl and I think her mom could write a book with the funny things she says and does. Tonight she loved trick-or-treating and was running between houses laughing maniacally.
At one house she was riding on Dad's shoulders and a gentleman commented about how she got a ride. Dad said, "yeah, she ran out of batteries"
Ella "I don't have batteries!"


I guess I should close now and rock this crying baby in my arms.
I hope you all have a good week and don't get sick eating too much candy.




2 Comments:
Bandits!!! They were so cute (the boys, I mean) seems like forever since we have see you guys if we just get all the coughs out of our house we would be great!!
Aww, Tanya got it before me, but I did know right away, and I have to tell you that is my favorite part of that whole movie! I love these pictures in the fall leaves, you guys are so cute!!
Post a Comment