I don't actually have anything to write about this past week. I didn't even have any pictures from this past week - is that possible!? I quickly grabbed my camera and took a few pictures, and a video of the boys. I will take whatever opportunity that I can to show off some of the cutest boys ever. I am a little biased.
Alexander spits up, throws up, spews, urps, whatever you call it, he does it pretty much constantly. I have been trying to contact his doctor and doctors here trying to get things taken care of so he won't have to be screaming in pain any more, poor guy. It was recommended to me that I take him in for an X-Ray of his stomach, and he could possibly require surgery. That has been pretty much my week. The past few nights sleep has been pretty much non existent since Alexander decided he will only sleep if I a
m holding him upright against my chest with his head on my shoulder. I hope things can be resolved quickly.
He is still such a sweet baby and has started to laugh a little. He loves bath time so it seems like he too will be getting one once a night just because. Right now he needs it though. He stinks like sour milk all the time, I wonder why :-)
Kaleb is just Kaleb. He is so sweet and fun to be around. He is such a mellow child. It is really noticeable when other cousins are over and they are running amok, here and there. Kaleb will be sitting in one spot playing with a diaper wipes container, or other such thing. He loves the leaves and dirt and will just sit in the yard in on
e spot for quite a long time transfering the same dirt or leaves back and forth. Today my brother was moving things out of the house and he propped the door open. Kaleb saw his opportunity for freedom and booked it out the door. By the time I ran out there I had images of him cruising down the street. He was just sitting so serenely within feet of the door because he found dirt that stopped him in his tracks.
Kaleb has pretty much mastered the stairs and sidewalk curbs, etc. He loves being in a house with some many stairs. So many new places are open to his exploration.
We have thoroughly been enjoying our time here in UT and I think my parents have enjoyed getting to know their #11 and #14 grandkids (I think so, or hope so anyway). I wonder if they miss their quiet serene apartment in France.
Both kids are having a simultaneous meltdown...guess that means adu until next week.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Boooring
Posted by Stevens Family at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
That video made me really happy. Cute kids! :)
so so cute. I hope all goes well with xander and they can figure out the tummy problem
Post a Comment