Is it really Sunday again? Is there any reason to write when there is nothing exciting going on?
I haven't been able to go to more than Sacrament meeting the past two Sundays due to cranky baby and nap conflict. That's what I'm trying to figure out right now, what to do about that. Can't wait to add another to the chaos.
Yesterday two really good friends hosted a baby shower for me. We have some amazing friends and ward members. We are so blessed. I can't believe how much love and support was showered upon our family.
There was homemade vanilla ice cream with every topping I could want. Gorgeous flowers. A cake made out of diapers - and a wreath too! A clothesline of baby clothes. And fun games - what a wonderful and perfect evening spent with friends.
Here's a couple pictures of the event...
(this is only half of the clothesline!)I have two doctor appointments this week. One tomorrow for a last ultrasound and a regular appointment on Tuesday, or Wednesday...I don't really know, I need to call on that. The appointment card says it's on Wednesday the 28th - and if you check your calendar, that doesn't make any sense. Not that you need to know all that.
I wonder if this baby will have as much hair as his brother. I had to cut Kaleb's hair again this morning. His hair grows so fast, he starts looking like Herman's Hermits if I let it go more than 3 weeks. It's a good thing Kaleb doesn't care, and it doesn't matter right now if it's a perfectly straight haircut.
So far everything is going well. Not too many complaints, besides the usual. Life is good.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Another week
Posted by Stevens Family at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
I wish I could have been there!
Looks like a fun baby shower, I'm glad you have such great friends! Sorry about the nap conflict with church, I totally know the feeling, although I didn't go to church for a few months when I was pregnant anyway.....
One thing I did with Hailey was let someone else take her at church, you'd be surprised how many moms of grown children jump at the chance to try to get a baby or toddler to sleep, or just put up with them when they're cranky. Then I would just make sure she got a good nap when we got home. Good luck, at least you make it to some of church which is hard anywayz. Hang in there!
I am sad I had to miss your shower, it looks really cute. I can't believe it is the due month for you, just a reminder to me of how crazy you guys are, lol... It will be fun, are you enjoying no work!!!?
Post a Comment