I really have nothing to say. It's hot and I am exhausted, so we don't go anywhere. Besides the fact that Jake has the car all day. If he didn't, Kaleb and I would be at the local pool a lot. It's only about 2 miles away, but, even that, in the heat, and uphill is too much. We went to the pool yesterday (it's only $2, kids free, now that's a good summer deal!) I just wanted to float around in there all day rather than have to get out and feel the effects of gravity and the sun.
I'll just post my favorite pictures of the week and call it good. Wow - I think this really is the shortest post I've ever posted.
This baby is growing as he should be, and all is going well. I have one more ultrasound next week to check up on the little guy. It's hard to believe how fast the time has flown.
Nowhere to go but straight out from here on out.Hmm - Kaleb squints like his mom when he smiles, thus, his eyes are shut in more than half his pictures. He is so close to just getting up and walking. He stands more frequently and regularly. He still has to pull himself up on something first before letting go, but, his balance has greatly improved. I think he's getting some of his top teeth in. He is growing so fast!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment