Friday, January 8, 2016

Every Day is my Favorite

Just a few random pictures to finish off September:
With the weather turning colder we needed warm shelter for our outside dog. Jake is not a very handy guy. But he wanted to try his hand at building an insulated dog house. He did an awesome job.

I am not an animal lover, especially pets. I am surprised to be saying this but getting this fur ball was one of the best unplanned decisions. She is so loving and all the kids adore her (and I'll admit, she's grown on me as well). She is smart and patient with the kids. Evelyn loves to help her eat. She'll hand her one piece of food at a time. Mako (dogs name) will just sit there and let her dole out the food.
The boys elementary school was doing a chalk fight fundraiser. The kids really wanted to go. But we could not do $10 a person for one small bag of chalk. I'm sure it would have been fun but $60 was not feasible at the time. Jake decided to crush up the kids chalk and we would have our own chalk fight. I think they still  had fun even though we couldn't attend the activity:

Kaleb got his new glasses.:
some days were all about snuggling and that was just fine with me:
Evelyn is always excited when it's time for dad to come home. She eagerly stands at the window watching for him:
the girls like to gang up on their brothers:
Some days it seems all the kids do is fight. Then I catch them in these quiet moments and it makes my heart melt:
Alexander is a very loving and sweet boy. He loves taking care of everyone around him.
 He is for sure the peace maker in the family.

0 Comments: