I don't have a picture to post today. Well, I have lost of pictures but don't have the time. I just wanted to record something real quick for my own records.
Evelyn laughs! 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days (because I can't just say 2 1/2 months - hahaha). This is the first times she's laughed. It wasn't just a "ha", it was a full out giggle. It was so cute! We weren't even really interacting with her. She was laying in Jake's crossed-over leg when another kid asked a question. Jake turned and asked, "what"? For some reason that was really funny to her. It seems so silly that I'm so excited over something this small. But I love these little milestones! I love when they start getting more interactive. Awww, melts my heart.
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Milestones
Posted by Stevens Family at 5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment