So many things the kids say have me thinking; I have to remember that! I of course never do. When I was a good journal writer I would write things down more often, now, they slip through the cracks to never be remembered again. Since this blog is now my journal I am going to start writing these random things down. It's usually out of the mouth of Alexander, he's our most vocal and is constantly talking or making some sort of noise.
What I remember from this month:
* Earlier this month when we were headed to Yellowstone for the day Alexander asks me; "what color are bears eyes? Are they purple? Will we see their eyes?" (I sure hope not!)
* Driving through Yellowstone we were passing lots of bison. One bison on the side of the road had several people right next to it. I'm sure I was thinking the same thing but it was Alexander who said; "Those morons!" -- oh dear, it was hard not to laugh, I guess he could say worse things. But I sure hope he didn't learn that from his parents.
* Today, July 29th: We were driving in the car as Alexander began to sing, as he so often does. He started in on a round of Old McDonald. Suddenly I hear him add this verse; "Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O. And on this farm he had a mailbox. E-I-E-I-O. With an open and close, open and close, open and close...etc."
Monday, July 29, 2013
From the Mouth of Babes
Posted by Stevens Family at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment