I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday ...
Yes, this is a religious post. Most of you who read my blog will understand what I'm talking about. If you don't, I highly recommend you go look it up and come ask me any questions.
http://www.mormontemples.com/
http://www.mormontemples.com/
The boys love temples. They love pulling out our church books and finding pictures of the temples. They quiz me quite often as they point at the different pictures:
"where's this one?"
"this one?"
They are really familiar with and easily recognize the temple Jake and I were married in. It makes me smile when we drive by it in Utah or the boys see a picture of the Jordan River temple and they declare, "there's your marry temple!"
We are so blessed to live within minutes of a temple. We could walk there if we weren't too lazy. I walked up there with the kids the other day. Jake had a break between classes so he joined us.
The boys love the temple and beg for us to drive by it whenever we're out-and-about. They were excited we were going to actually walk around the temple.
The boys were eager to learn all about this special building:
We are truly blessed with the spirit the kids bring into our home and I hope we can do our part and teach them as we should.Last week I had a beautiful experience with Alexander: It had been a long, rough day. I was frustrated with the kids and couldn't wait for bedtime. The usual routine is bath, read a few verses of scripture, sing a primary song, pray then bed. I skipped it all. Told everyone to just get in bed before my frustration boiled over. I threatened them that they better not come out of their room or else! A few minutes later I hear Alexander quietly say "and it came to pass, Jesus loves me, Amen" then he proceeded to sing "I Love to See the Temple" The whole way through (it's his favorite song right now). He followed that with a sweet prayer and by this point I'm sitting in the hall with my head leaning against the door, tears streaming down my face. I am so blessed to be a mom. I had to go in and just hold that sweet little boy. I love these kids so much.
Switching gears:
I have always wanted a photo editing program but they are just not in our budget. I recently discovered a few different free ones online and have been playing around figuring what they can do.
Here's a few pictures I'm going to print out to hang in our home (let me know if you want one, I'm happy to make one for you!)
Then I uploaded some cell phone pictures ... why are they always of Breahna?
Life goes on, I'll keep capturing these everyday moments. I'm excited to now be able to make my pictures unique and fun.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment