More often lately I find myself wondering where time went. It seems time is moving way too fast as my children grow. Wait, slow down, I'm still enjoying this stage! Hard to believe Breahna is a month old already. It still seems like I should still be pregnant. She is starting to smile more and follow us around the room. She loves laying on her stomach and uses her legs to kick and launch herself off the blanket or pillow.
We're still in trial and error stage as we try to figure out what makes her tick. She seems to have acid reflux so I'm trying no dairy for awhile to see if that helps. Unfortunately I keep messing up and eating something I shouldn't ... how can you say no when someone hands you a slice of strawberry shortcake with a dollop of whip cream on top? But, I've been doing pretty good. Only time will tell if this helps her or if we need to resort to something else.
I love life, it is fantastic! Loving every moment as I tell these kids to stop growing so fast.
We can't get Kaleb to ride his bike, or especially to wear the helmet. Alexander has no problem using his brothers birthday present. We might not need to get another bike for Alexander's birthday.




1 Comments:
You have a beautiful family. Too funny about the bike situation. Loved seeing you for a split second at church, you look great! Glad you are enjoying all those amazing free patterns, isn't that site dangerous?!?!?!
Post a Comment