I don't know how different it is in a house of girls, but boys are certainly adventurous and fun.
The boys love dressing up for church. I really need to invest in some brown shoes. This black shoes with blue suit is only understandable on little kids.
The boys are getting to be very stubborn and opinionated. I try really hard not to force my opinion on them. After preschool one day Xander got home and didn't want his clothes on anymore. He pulled on his pajamas and then insisted he also needed his jeans on. I would have something to say if we needed to go anywhere else.
Kaleb doesn't take a nap anymore. That was a sad day. I really enjoyed my two hours of freedom. Closer to three hours since it took them so long to fall asleep. Now I have to remember to pay attention and have one-on-one time with Kaleb while his brother sleeps.
The other day we built an awesome tent. We played games, read, and had lots of fun.
Not much exciting going on around here. Jake is still crazy busy with his church calling and school. I'm busy loving these two boys and keeping them entertained for 12 hours. One day at a time and I'm loving every minute of it.


1 Comments:
I love the jeans over jammies, lol!
Post a Comment