We are starting a new chapter in our lives; school. This came a lot quicker than I thought it would. It seems only yesterday that I held an 8 lb newborn in my arms. Now that 30 pound boy is excitedly telling me all that he learned from his teachers. Children really do grow much too quickly.
Alexander had his first day of toddler lab. His class experience is just over an hour twice a week.
He did okay with the separation. I noticed him crying off and on but no major meltdowns. It was a little hard giving him a hug and pushing him away as he screamed "mama!" I quickly got over the hesitation and enjoyed my hour of freedom running a few errands.
| This picture isn't the best one, it just made me laugh. He looks like he's in shock. |
A few days later Peyton's mom Hannah celebrated her birthday. We met them downtown to enjoy an early dinner. We took the train; Trax. The boys loved every minute of it.
| Grandpa, Grandma, and Aunt Shawna |
I'll say again; oh the simple joy of being a kid. It was a reminder that we take everyday things for granted. What a grand and exciting thing it is just to ride a train.


1 Comments:
I can't believe how old the boys are getting. In the last picture where Kaleb is sitting next to grandpa, he looks so mature. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. Missed being there to be able to see you guys.
Post a Comment