Sunday, March 21, 2010

No Obstacle Too Great

I love Sunday. It's a perfect day with nothing much going on but spending quiet time together.
Can you see where Xander gets his wide eyes from? Certainly not from my squinty eyed family genes.




I came in the kitchen on Friday to find yogurt on the floor. I couldn't quite figure out how Kaleb had gotten into it.
I came back a few minutes later to find our little mountain climber at it again. Using his toes in the crevices of the drawers he was able to easily scale the heights.


This was how we spent our day. Quite a few timeouts ensued for mucking and climbing and ultimately getting into things he was told not to.
I'm not ready for this stage yet! Oh dear, nothing is safe anymore.
Thankfully Xander isn't crawling yet. He does roll everywhere and manages to get around quite well. I'm glad he's holding out on full mobility for the time being.
Oh the joys of parenting. It really is so fun to see this amazing growth and progress. It is happening way too quickly.
Side note. Kaleb did so well in nursery today. Stayed the whole time and was happy about it. Or, at least resigned to his fate, either way, he wasn't screaming and crying.

2 Comments:

Beth said...

Woah - I can't believe he's scaling the cabinets! That is intense. Has he crawled out of his crib yet. Hopefully that won't happen soon. Oh, and how is your nephew doing? I hope better.

Tanya said...

wow, kaleb has skills, sadly for mom and dad, your boys are so cute and getting so big