Kaleb:
Kaleb has started to teeth. Has a bit of his bottom two teeth poking through. I don't know who is having more "fun" with this, Kaleb, or us parents. He hasn't been sleeping very well at all so we're all a little grumpy and tired around here. Not to mention his diminished appetite, lately it has been trial and error to see what we can get Kaleb to eat. He is still so much fun and can get into things quicker than I can blink.
We went this past Sunday for dinner at our friends house - the Murray's - you know - the triplet baby family (sorry Nick and Karin, that is how you will always be referred to from now on) It was interesting to see what a different personality Kaleb has compared to his friends Todd, Tessa, and Rose. He would usually take a toy over to a spot by himself and turn his back on everyone, whereas the others play very well with each other, since they are obviously used to having each other around. It will be interesting to see how Kaleb reacts to having a brother. I think it will be good for him to learn how to be social, and share at an early age.
Jake:
Jake got a calling. He has been called as Ward Mission Leader. This is definitely a new one so it will be interesting to see what it entails. He's a bit nervous about this calling, not to mention, I think a bit surprised, wasn't expecting it at all. Despite what he thinks, I think he will be awesome at this job. Although he doesn't seem to think he was a very good missionary I know how powerful his testimony is, and how knowledgeable he is about the scriptures, and the church, so I know how perfect this calling is because he is amazing and has such a power with words that will make sense to those whom he is in contact with. I'm sure it will be a challenge, but, also I'm sure, a good learning experience.
Kristen:
I'm just barefoot and pregnant, making bread, quilting, scrapbooking, all while having a baby hanging on my knee. Everything seems to be going really well with this pregnancy, just the usual heartburn and stuffy nose complaints. I guess it's okay that Kaleb is up crying frequently because I would be up anyway making another trip to the restroom, right?
I went last Saturday to meet my Studio City friends, Karin carpooled along with me this time. We met for dinner at an Italian restaurant to help another friend, Michelle, celebrate her pregnancy. It was a really loud place with the staff running around singing, drums, piano, etc. It makes it tough when you have to yell at the person sitting next to you to be heard. All in all it was a fun good evening though, and fun to get out with friends. Everything is going well here, and I'm so excited for my sister Shawna and her hubby Matt and baby Sabine to come visit us this weekend...guess I should get back to cleaning then.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Just a blurp
Posted by Stevens Family at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comments:
jake will be great at that calling :)
Post a Comment