I have the best husband in the whole entire world! And it's not just because he gives the best presents - that just helps :-)
A huge box arrived via FedEx the beginning of this week, I was told to ignore it - how rude! Jake said it was a mothers day present so I would have to wait a whole month. I finally told Jake he needed to put the box somewhere else because I wasn't going to trip over it (or stare at it pondering and guessing) for another month.
He had to open it to check the items anyway, decided he couldn't wait either. As this will be my first official mothers day (I guess being prego didn't count last time) he wanted to go all out. He was a little worried about his gift since it is an item that requires me to work...are you kidding me? How could I not love this!?Jake was just excited because it came with a separate food slicer (cheese stake sandwiches and what have you)
I am not putting down KitchenAid mixers at all - I have just always been of the opinion that a Bosch is way better, and is the way to go (what do you expect when my mom's has lasted at least 20 years, probably more, and I don't know how long Jake's mom has had hers) A Bosch dares to go where a KitchenAid cannot.
I'm excited also because the amazing Mom and Dad Stevens gave us a wheat grinder this past Christmas - it is AWESOME! Our bread has never been better since receieving this grinder. It does give you quite the arm workout though, but the wheat flour you get in the end is so worth it! Bosch sells an attachment that will work with our grinder - yeah!
I also recieved several other fun things to coinside with using my mixer - several different baking pans, a wheat cookbook, and they threw in a CD of their faborite recipes (it was an Ebay purchase, as Jake calls it - FleaBay - but, sometimes you do find good things)
Now that I'm done bragging I need to come up with something to mix - just made cookies - bread earlier this week - hmmm
Friday, April 10, 2009
Can I Just Say
Posted by Stevens Family at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
Congratulations on another boy! That's great- they'll be best buds.
Yeah! That is great about your new mixer. I love mine and I totally agree that no other mixer stands a chance against a Bosch. I can't wait to see you all next month. You are why I am going out but let's keep that a secret. I love you and hope things are well. We are so almost there but I am huge! compared to you. Oh well.
Post a Comment