I would say it is a boy thing, but I know plenty of girls really enjoy finding sand in body crevices they didn't know existed as a result from riding the dunes. Yesterday was the Sand Sports Super Show at the Orange County fairgrounds. I wasn't into duning until I met Jake and his family, I didn't know such a thrill existed. When I first pushed my thumb on that throttle and started accelerating across the sand I was instantly hooked. Yesterday was the expo, I couldn't let Jake go by himself, besides, it would be more fun than sitting at home all day by myself with Kaleb. Might as well get Kaleb hooked, and started early even though the revving engine really startles him. This was our first all day excursion with Kaleb and he did so well, I think there was too much to see and too much going on since he didn't really take a nap, but, that didn't hit him until at the end of the ride home. I don't really care about the technical jargon of the machines, I just want to know two things...does it go fast? Does it come in blue? Some day I hope we can make a dream a reality and own our very own sandrail and fourwheeler toys...but first we need a place to store them, and a trailer to haul them, and a truck to pull the trailer. This is a very expensive hobby. I used to think girls were expensive until I met Jake! Here's just a few pictures of us out enjoying the sun
And now for what is going on in Kaleb land. Kaleb seems heavier and bigger every time I pick him up. He
1 Comments:
you guys are so cute. Kaleb being the cutest then Kristen, then Jake of course. I love the pics of Kaleb especially the one with Kristen holding him, he looks so happy and content just with his mommy. (I hope you get better soon :(
Post a Comment