Tuesday, April 5, 2016

November Digest

Just a few pictures for November.
The kids were excited that snow was here to stay. They played in it as much as possible. We had to get poor Breahna a coat since she didn't have one. Her school had called a couple times asking if she had a coat and if we needed help getting one. No, I just haven't made it to WalMart yet!


Breahna wants to be a chef when she grows up. She loves putting on an apron and helping in the kitchen.
Evelyn also love to help, no matter what I'm doing she wants to be right next to me. Sometimes it can be a little draining and I wish she would entertain herself. But, I also love it.  
(don't worry. I hadn't turned anything on yet for those cringing and about to shout that her fingers are too close to the flame. There is no flame or hot things yet)
 

My sister and her family came to visit us for a night. We tried to squeeze in as much fun as we could in such a short visit.
We took them to eat dinner at our favorite Lucy's Pizzeria
my nieces showed our kids the joy of sliding down stairs. They were quite entertained by that for several hours:
 
 There was enough floor and beds for everyone to sleep:
 I sure love my sister!
Every Friday night we have family movie or game night. The kids rotate each week who gets to pick. Sometimes we'll even have a special dinner and watch while we eat.
Star Wars movies are a popular choice in this house:
  
just a random picture of our always busy Evelyn:

We went South to Jake's grandparents for Thanksgiving dinner. Grandma always has fun activities for all the kids:

There is always, always, always, something to be thankful for
Goodbye November

0 Comments: