Friday, April 17, 2015

Camera or Phone

I often hear people comment that they never use their camera anymore. They have a phone. Why do they need a camera? I don't understand this. Maybe it's because of my lack of a smart phone but I would be lost without my camera. It's always within easy reach and if we're leaving the house for an outing I always drop it in my purse. We do have an iPad and I do take pictures on it. I find it much more difficult to use and often don't ever see the pictures. The camera is easy to plug in and it automatically downloads the contents. Whereas I find the iPad to be a difficult series of download, zip, transfer and such. Going through the pictures and I found all kind of treasures that I don't really know what to do with them as they are usually unrelated single event pictures. So I give you, a montage of iPad and cell phone pictures:
Alexander must have been really tired:

 One day we woke up to the world being covered in frost. It was gorgeous:
 I had one of those moments; I'm going to run and turn a movie on for the other kids. Push the yogurt to middle of table. Now Evelyn can't reach it. Apparently she cold reach it:
 But she was having so much fun all I cold do was laugh with her

This girl has pretty blue eyes
 I made a trifle for dessert. Jake was scraping out the last bits:
 Mom, I'm riding the bus to school and I'm taking my fish with me!
 some morning I just want a few more minutes of sleep:
 This girl and her crazy hair:

 Alexander drew this at school:
Evelyn, what are you doing in here? She wanted a banana really bad so she figured out a way to help herself:
 Evelyn finally figured out how to go down the stairs not just up:
 I sent these pictures to a hairdresser friend to plead for help. This girl needs a haircut!
 As always, she conquered the hair masterfully and Evelyn was able to see again:
 Now I need to see what's on my dumb phone

0 Comments: