We are super boring around here lately. We spend a lot of time inside:
acting silly and laughing:
this girl was pretty wobbly for a bit but she has now got crawling down. I can't hide anymore! She also really likes paper and has a habit of eating any paper, tissues, or napkins that she can find. It has really kept me on my toes with organizing our paper clutter. If I leave anything out she'll find it.
most days, we love spending all this time together:
A few other random things I find funny:
One morning I jumped in the shower, 10 minutes later I came out to find Breahna had crawled over and fallen asleep on a blanket on the floor. I guess she was tired!
Our clothes washer is super noisy. It jumps, bumps, and bangs, especially during the spin cycle. It's against the wall of the kids room. One day Breahna was sleeping and I was worried the noise would wake her. I jokingly grabbed the nearest kid and had them sit on top to minimize the noise. Both had to join in on the fun. Now, whenever I do laundry the boys are sure to be close by, begging to sit on top.
I found a great way to play an indoor game of baseball. In involves a ballon and the edges of a rubber floor mat that breaks into squares:
Jake has whipped us up a few delicious meals on his grill. He broke out his new t-shirt to wear for the occasion:This was my favorite gift I gave for Christmas. Something silly that I had made specially for him:
Jake is super busy, even on the weekends he's gone by 6-7am. I am so grateful for all his hard work! He has a phone interview next Thursday for a company based in Wyoming. We are both very excited about this prospect and nervous for this interview. Hoping it goes well!
Kaleb is doing awesome in preschool. This is a trial run. He isn't actually admitted I have an interview this coming week to discuss his test results and we'll find out if he will become an actual member of this preschool We are praying for this. He has never wanted anything to do with art, especially drawing. Just this week we've noticed him sitting with the MagnaDoodle, "look, I drew a 'T'"! - "I drew a circle"! - "I drew an 'X'"! The social setting has also been very helpful for him.
We are healthy and doing as well as we can. All is good and boring around here, which isn't a bad thing.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment