Ahhh February. I love that this month is dedicated to love. It's nice to have a constant reminder to show more love to everyone.
I can't believe we are already at the end of February.
This is what we've been up to:
I got a commission to make three all-in-one changing pad/diaper/wipe clutches. She also wanted one pacifier bag to match this first one. This was a fun project to make up.
Completely random but I just came across this picture. I think this was taken when my mom and dad got home from their mission in 2009. It's just a fun flashback to remember what the boys looked like.Kaleb enjoyed his first Valentine party. I wasn't going to get cards for him but thankfully Jake convinced me he had to have some:
I had a meeting today with Kaleb's school. He has been attending this preschool since January I believe? It was only a temporary situation though. They were evaluating him and then it could become permanent. It was a rather intimidating meeting. Six other people were in attendance asking me what goals I had for Kaleb, what his strengths were, what they wanted to work on, how they were going to help him. They have accepted him as a full time preschool school student three days a week. They will even bus him to and from school. He will be getting a lot of individual help. I am so grateful for this free program to give kids some early intervention. I am grateful he will have the opportunity to learn and grow at his own pace, and to really thrive in all he does.
This baby girl is 8 months old!
She is adept at blowing raspberries, babble screaming, crawling, pulling herself up to standing. Stands for a few seconds with no support. I think she'll be walking sooner than later. She doesn't sleep very well at night and she can get very clingy and want me to hold her 24/7 but she is also a very happy little girl who lights up our days with her giggling.
Alexander is 3 years old in a way his big brother never was.
He loves to plug things in, even if they don't really go there:
He is innovative with his food:
And, he got into my makeup!
But, he is also pretty patient with his little sister and loves making sure she is well taken care of. We love our sweet 3 year old:
This 4 year old has a hard time being patient with his younger brother and sister. He loves things that go, ABC's, numbers, and shapes. He is learning so much and growing up way too fast!
This is the lucky mama that gets to spend her days with these amazing kids.I have been having fun figuring out how to do hair on a little girl. She has such long hair there's a lot I could do, if I could figure it out:
Jake has been super busy with school, tutoring and church. He is gone at least 12 hours 7 days a week. He still hasn't found an internship for the summer. He might instead spend the time learning a few programing languages that will help him be a little better.
I'm grateful this has been such a mild winter. We just had a big snowstorm the other day. We had to dig out a path to get our car out.
Things are going great. We're all well and happy (most of the time) and keeping ourselves busy.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment