This is all pictures since the story has already been told.
Back when we were in Utah I confiscated my sisters camera and took lots of pictures at our other sister Laurel's 40th birthday party. Someday I will have my own awesome camera (did I ever mention it's my dream to be a professional photographer?)
Here's some pictures from that day from the second, and better camera:
Grandma brought pictures for the kids to color:
My beautiful niece Jasmine made this pinnate for a school project. Don't tell me you don't recognize who that is! You need to be educated; run to your nearest Menchie's frozen yogurt place and you will soon be able to learn all about Kiwi and his gang of friends. Okay, truthfully, I had to call my mom and ask her what the name was. I too need the trip to Menchie's (I'm told grandma also put in a lot of work on this little guy)
We used the pinnate how we were supposed to. Kiwi was stuffed with candy, hung, and then bashed in the head by a hoard of sugar cravin' kids:...candy...candy...candy
want to eat candy 24/7...
What? You won't let me!? That's just rude mom
there was plenty for the adults ... if not, they stole it from their kids anyway:
There was outside and inside fun:
Happy birthday Laurel. We love you and are extremely glad we stayed an extra week to help you celebrate.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment