Very exciting original title, huh?
I took Breahna to her 2 month check-up yesterday, stop growing so fast!
She is 11 lbs 2 oz and 22 1/4 inches long. Compared to 100 other kids born the same day she's in the 50th-60th percentile for her height and weight.
We didn't get checked in right so although we were shown to a room the nurses didn't know we were in there since we didn't pop up on their computer that they needed to come in and give us shots. It took an hour before they came to give us shots! I was there for a total of 2 hours. Of course I have a girl who is addicted to her pacifier and when I ran out of the house 10 minutes late I forgot a blanket and a pacifier. Thankfully she didn't fight too much. She eventually gave up and this is how she waited:
One of the great things about Breahna is she does fall asleep fairly easy. Give her a pacifier, cover her face with a blanket and she'll doze right off. And she sleeps best through mass chaos.
She didn't do to bad with her shots. Cried for maybe a minute and quickly dozed off again soon as we got out to the car.
She ended up sleeping most of the day. I had to wake her up to eat. She continued to sleep through the night with me waking her up to eat. She seems to be doing better this morning and we're ready to get this day started. I think we'll get to the drive-in movie tonight. There aren't any kid movies playing, we'll just bring a laptop so the boys can watch their own movie.


1 Comments:
EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Love the new family picture at the top! You guys are one good looking group.
Post a Comment