My little eyes are watching,
My ears are listening too.
I take in everything
That you say and do.
My little hands are eager
To do the things you do.
I'm hoping and I'm dreaming
I'll grow up just like you.
Pretending I'm as big as you,
For soon that day will be.
I hope to be like you someday,
Strong, patient, full of love.
You’re the greatest Dad on earth,
With quite the shoes to fill.
My ears are listening too.
I take in everything
That you say and do.
My little hands are eager
To do the things you do.
I'm hoping and I'm dreaming
I'll grow up just like you.
Pretending I'm as big as you,
For soon that day will be.
I hope to be like you someday,
Strong, patient, full of love.
You’re the greatest Dad on earth,
With quite the shoes to fill.
I am so grateful for Jake and his example for the boys. I am also grateful for the wonderful husband he is to me.
I am grateful to his dad who was an example to him and helped raise him to be the fine man he is now.
And lastly, I am grateful to my own dad
I don't think I tell him often enough, I love you, and thank you for loving me so unconditionally. Thank you for having the courage to join the church all those years ago. I am grateful for the example I had to follow. I am grateful to know we are an eternal family.
Thank you, for all the toys you mended, games we played, outings to the park,
Thank you, for the sacrifices you made so I could be involved in so many enriching activities.
Thank you for working so hard to provide for our family. I can still clearly remember going with my dad to work. I couldn't have been more than six. I would bring a bag of toys and sit in his office while he got the days work done. I remember stripping down to my underwear and swimming in the hot tubs on display. Through all my dads entrepreneur adventures I learned anything is possible. And you're never too old to open another business :-) (can't wait to come enjoy some frozen yogurt) I watched and followed my dad's example. Don't be afraid to try, anything is possible.
Thank you for having such faith in me and always being there when I needed you.
Most of all,
Did I ever say thanks for caring?
I love you Dad!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment