
Yup, that about covers it. I am so exited to finally be seeing signs of spring. Birds flitting around. Snow is melting. And the boys have puddles to jump in - yippee! It was still nippy outside but all they wanted was to jump in puddles. I drug them screaming into the house after almost an hour because their extremities were blue. After a warm bath and hot chocolate they wanted to go out and do it again.
On a side note, I can't believe Jake only has 2 weeks left of school. It seems like this semester went crazy fast. He has done so well in all his classes. Just get him through these last few weeks and we will be free to play for a whole summer - yeeeeaaahhh
Everything has been going so well. Life is better than good. Now that we're FINALLY not sick anymore we all went to church yesterday. Both boys went to nursery. It was so nice and peaceful. I was able to really enjoy and listen to some amazing lessons.
Not much going on. Just anxious to throw open the windows and start living outside all day.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Blue Puddles
Posted by Stevens Family at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comments:
im so glad to hear everything is going so well. we miss you guys and I love seeing all the pictures of the boys and just how big they are both getting... So fun.. and boys will always love puddles temperature sure doesn't matter to them :D
Post a Comment