I may be new to this whole parenting thing but, isn't a different milestone supposed to show up before this stage?...A few days later...
He doesn't crawl but gets up on his hands and knees and will occasionally rock. I think this is very exciting and also a little sad. It's hard to see the boyss growing so fast. I feel like I missed something somewhere. Weren't you just 8 lbs?
We have been having perfect, not too hot, sunny weather. We try to get outside as often as possible. We'll usually bring our grill with us and cook our dinner.
Xander has a cute and rather funny habit of cocking his head to the side when he looks at things. Maybe a new perspective? I'm not sure why he does it but his head seems to always be leaning on one shoulder.
This is our boring life. But, all I really want to be is boring so it works out just fine for me.
Every day is pretty much the same, it always ends with a very wet bathroom.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Glad to be Boring
Posted by Stevens Family at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
cute pics!! I can't believe he will be crawling soon it really does go by so fast. I can't believe the milestones Isaac is already hitting so I guess it just flies from here on out!! have fun!!
Watch out! YOu're going to turn around and he's going to be 4. ;)
Post a Comment