Friday, March 6, 2009

There's the "usual" way...

And then there is Kaleb's way. I have been meaning to post this video for a few weeks now and never got around to it. Since Kaleb is taking an extra good nap today I figured I might as well - it's that or unpack and organize. Kaleb still hasn't quite figured out the crawling business. He manages to get around just fine though. This is his version of crawling. He gets up on toes and finger tips or does what I refer to as his worm crawl...kind of a belly flop. This isn't the best video but I thing it represents Kaleb's unique way of getting around. He has to want something pretty bad to actually go through the effort though. He has pulled himself up to a standing position a few times, and once even stood for about a second without anything, so, this may be all we'll get. We'll see though. Occasionally he'll get a few crawls in but then seems to quickly flop on his stomach with an audible sigh, seeming to say, "it's just too much work". I personally think crawling on toes and fingertips would be a lot harder, but, to each his own. I'll try to get a better video of it, in the meantime, enjoy the worm crawl...


1 Comments:

Tanya said...

i love it! I love how kids can find so many different ways to get to their destination. Kaleb is pretty cute!