Wednesday, June 18, 2008

treading unknown waters




I decided to follow the crowd and jump on the bandwagon with this seemingly newfangled having a Blog business. It does seem to make things easier for sharing pictures.
Jake and I are 10 days from our expected due date, our step into the unknown waters called 'parenthood' Everyday I think, come on out, I want to meet you! And then I realize, wait, no, stay in! But, after 9 months of being pregnant there is a reason why it is so uncomfortable, so you won't want to stay pregnant forever!
I hope to use this Blog to share our journey into the unknown and keep you updated on the expanded Stevens family (well, this small branch anyway) I'm still figuring things out so everything might be pretty boring for awhile.
Today we met our friend Tanya and her boys at the Santa Monica beach. It was so much cooler and refreshing than being at home. I can't wait to share the joys and wonders of this Earth with our new little guy.
So - here's to swimming upstream!

1 Comments:

Holly said...

Yay, you have a blog now!
Can't wait to see pics of Kaleb on here!
You look so miserable and ready to have him out!
I so know that feeling, I'll be feeling that again in about 8 months (What did I just get myself into?)
Hope you get to have him soon!