Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just Us

Our family consists of the super amazing, audio engineer, Jake, and the fabulously talented, homemaker, Kristen, and not to be left out, a kick boxing bouncing baby boy expected to arrive June 27th or there around.
This family was officially created on January 2, 2004 in the Jordan River Temple. We have lived in 6 apartments, 3 states in the almost 5 years we've been married. Two places right next door to each other in Sandy, UT. We moved to Mesa, AZ. for 10 months while Jake attended an audio production school then off to Hollywood, CA. where Jake got a fabulous job fiddling with lots of buttons and knobs and looking rather smart to me, as he sits in the machine room creating the finished project of putting the sound to the picture.
I spend my days at home being a homemaker. Playing the role rather well as I am barefoot and pregnant making bread, strawberry jam and rotating our food storage, not to mention sewing quilts and creating scrapbooks. I get a lot of reading and sleeping done, so I had better store it up now while I still can!

0 Comments: