Some quick cell phone pictures:
Evelyn can't crawl but she sure gets around. I had her propped on the pillow, next thing I know she's done a complete 360* turn and now her feet and backside are on the pillow
Jake was super busy all summer trying to get through his last semester. On long hot day I would take the kids to the local Arctic Circle to play. They have little complimentary ice cream cones for the kids then I would order a small french fry or drink. Inexpensive indoor play time.She was sitting in her chair supposed to be eating something else when I hear, "hey mom, I got some chocolate" ... yes you did
Okay ... so back to my post:
Jake graduated and we spent a week working hard finishing up the packing of our apartment. We took a break one day to take some friends to Yellowstone. We had a year pass that we had only used a couple times and it was expiring in a few days.
It was a long day of driving but it was a perfect and fun day enjoying this beautiful part of God's vineyard.
It was an overcast, cool day with some not so light showers but that was okay.
Our first stop was to find a picnic table and eat lunch:
daddy gave Evie a pickle to try:
| she wanted more |
| Kaleb is throwing rocks in the water |
| Alexander has turned a stick into a gun no mom, it's a blaster! It shoots red! oh sorry |
| Jake is looking at dirt. Analyzing the various rocks and pieces. |
| Kaleb again, picking off bark to throw. Bre is pouting about anything she can and trying to do whatever her big brothers are doing |
| and me playing with camera settings |
we tested out that you truly can fit 9 people in a Suburban. 4 car seats and 4 adult backsides. We stuck Evie up front with us so our friends could sit together and I could also feed her a bottle without us having to stop.
then the rain came down quite heavily. We enjoyed driving around.Our last stop was to eat breakfast for dinner. We found a super yummy off the main path, kind of hidden restaurant that was super delicious.
We love living in Idaho. It has lots of fun activities that we all enjoy as a family.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment