Monday, August 30, 2010

It's Official!

Jake has been accepted to BYU-Idaho. We are waiting to find out if he will start in January or April. I am hoping for January so we can get this thing on the roll.
We are busy packing and cleaning. Trying to get rid of as much stuff as we can. Trying to figure out why we have moved so much junk through 3 states and 7 apartments.
The boys are growing so quickly. It seems everyday they do something else that reminds me how much they are changing.

Xander is still crawling around. He walks all over holding on to us or things. Occasionally he'll let go and stands for a few seconds before plopping down.
They are growing so fast. I am excited to live with our parents for a bit so the boys can get to know them.

3 Comments:

Tanya said...

yay, congrats to Jake!! That is great news. I will hope for January with you that would make for a pretty smooth transition. Can't wait to hang out on Satuday :D!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats Jake! It will be quite the change going to Rexburg. You guys are so brave to start over again, I think it will be great for your family :)

Anne/kq said...

I think I finally just scared Jake enough to drive him away. ;)

I'm gonna miss you so much. We all are. The girls love your boys and you so much. :(