Not much is going on in our lives. A lot of the same ol' same ol'.
Things are progressing quickly with Jake's school application process.
The boys are growing so quickly. We were looking at videos and pictures the other day. That was a flash from the past. Most of them were only 6 months ago. The boys have changed so much in such a short time.
Xander's hair isn't red peach fuzz anymore. It has started to turn dark and very coarse. Sob, I wanted my red head.
He is really exercising his vocal cords and has begun to talk a lot. Him and Kaleb have great conversations. They compete to see who can screech louder.
He is showing a lot of interest in feeding himself. I am not ready for this stage, again.Kaleb learns new words everyday. Daddy taught him a new one last night. It has quickly become a favorite. In fact he took great delight in shouting it during church "pee-pee!" Thanks for that one daddy. It might have been "big boy". They sound very similar.
Another funny church story. Sitting in Sacrament Meeting I kept noticing Kaleb had a major crack problem. I finally realized, he had no diaper on! I know he did at one point. It was finally discovered in his pant leg. That could have been a disaster!
I haven't been able to get a recent picture. He is very active. All pictures of him turn out fuzzy and don't work.
Life is still going as well as it can.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Just a Quick Note
Posted by Stevens Family at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
I can not believe Kaleb is 2. They are growing so fast. What lucky little boys they are to have both of you as parents.
thanks for the comment on my blog. I can't believe how cute your boys are! I was hoping my daughter would have the red hair too (I was born with it... but it faded to blonde by the time I was 5)... no luck. At least she got my curls though. :) Love the new words during church. Just be sure to teach him "Jesus" soon... all the church people looove that one from a little baby.
Post a Comment