Sunday, December 6, 2009

Screech

Life quickly died down. Back to our same ol' daily routine. Routine is nice though.
I wanted to pass on some holiday cheer...



Try not to let the corners of your mouth twitch as you listen to a little one full out laugh. This is the true joy of life...these precious little ones. As tired as I am and as hard as it is sometimes to be a mommy I am so grateful to be a mommy. Life is good.

Today has been such a fantastic day. Church actually happened today. Kaleb took a perfectly timed morning nap. We were able to go to all three meetings with mostly happy boys - yippee! It didn't take them long to give me a calling, they were waiting until one of the boys was headed to nursery...but shhh...I'll post next week about that when I get officially called and set apart.
Xander is still sick, yeah, I guess you could call it sick. He spits up a lot, and doesn't sleep well, and other such woes. I have a refferal to see a specialist, a gastroenterologist, how's that for a mouthful? Now I just have to wait for insurance to approve it, send me the paperwork, then I can call the Dr. I hate waiting and watching my little guy be in so much pain. I hope something can be done to help Xander. Aside from the enormous mess that it is to have him constantly spewing all over everything, I don't want him to dislike eating since it hurts him.
Things are going, one day at a time. Some days, one hour at a time. I feel so blessed.

Lastly...a huge happy birthday to my young mom (tomorrow!) I wish I could be there to help you celebrate. I guess I'll have to be satisfied with the 5 weeks I got to spend with you (never enough time I tell you). HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mom I love you so much. Thank you for all you do for me, I should say us (me and my crew). You are so amazing and wonderful and the best example.

0 Comments: